Monday, June 28, 2010

i watch one of my favorite fred astaire movies today on the big screen, it was so amazing. i couldn't stop smiling. it is called broadway melody 1940 .it is so so so good


I am still riding off of the circus buzz!!
I was looking up vintage postcards again (cause i fricken love postcards)
and i found these



I am just oppsessed with this woman sophia loren, here are some of my favorite quotes of hers.

A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.
Sophia Loren

If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful.
Sophia Loren

Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.
Sophia Loren

speaking of the wonderful lady, i watch Nine again. and i loved it again!!! it so good i want to watch 8 1/2 now! but the thing i love about nine is the music and how the songs are so cool. and the costumes, and the dancing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment