Friday, July 9, 2010

Singing to the sun!

It's a strange moment when you look down at your feet, and you don't know were your going. Eartha Kitt and Nat king Cole, they are so lovable


Sophia Loren, i want to make my photos pop with so much color!


sophia loren, marcello mastroianni, Federico Fellini, the perfect team. i love how happy they look , i can imagine what they said to make her laugh






Elizabeth Taylor and Spencer Tracy. I would love haveing spencer trazy be on my side.





i love roof top pictures, especially in foreign country's (like Italy ;) it is so pretty





i like the idea of a young gamine woman, i know Sophia Loren is not thin (which gamine implys) but the kind houmorous street woman part of it,







Elizabeth Taylor









Judi Dench was a beauty oh my god.









RIchard Burton, Sophia Loren,








I am loving this song, i find myslef sing it over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment