Saturday, July 17, 2010

troubled??!!................. i don't think so.

Strength is being happy, and resisting sweet easy simple depression .

I love helena bonham carter.. no one can make "i don't care"
look so sexy
I found that Cary Grant has a obsession with womens necks and jaws. every picture with a woman you see there faces together. or him near there necks.
I LOVE IT!!


I love women in mens clothing
The beach is one of the romantic ideas out there. the sand, the wind, the waves. I think it brings the two ingredients of youth and maturity together, the fun child playing aspect of the beach, and then the skin baring, wave rush thing. and both of those together makes it romantic!
I think it is amazing when people can make a troubled look so good.!!
good night to all you romantics

No comments:

Post a Comment